In Some Nitrome Games, there are Cameos of something from other Nitrome Games, Here is a list of them:
The Blue Hot Air Balloon appears rendered in Levels like Level 04: Pit Stop.
- The Blue Hot Air Balloon (1a) appears rendered in Levels like Level 04: Pit Stop.
- The Gray, Orange, Squirrels and a Yellow Chick appear in a Tree near the Portal on Level 15 of Sandman.
- In some levels, the Blue Hot Air Balloon Head appears sometimes as a Bouncy Object.
- On Level 2, the Sleepwalkers appear in the Background in the Desert.
- On Level 14: Thorny Pavilion, Trees from Sandman Appear in some parts of the Level.
- The Blue Hot Air Balloon’s Head appears on the Hull and Wings of Wrecked Planes on the Track Desert Heat.
- Chicks from, Chick Flick appear on some Wrapping paper(3b).
- The Sleepwalkers (Sandman) appear on some wrapping paper(3a) dressed in Santa Suits.
- The Red, and Grey Squirrels (4a) are Bouncing a Chick from Chick Flick, and Appear as Enemies.
- The Hedgehog from Roly Poly (4b) appears as an Enemy.
Hot Air 2: All Blown Up
- The Balloon unlocked on Level 22 (5a) has the Face of a Boulder Doodle from Scribble on it.
- The Balloon Unlocked on Level 24 (5b) as the face of a Mud Fountain in Square Meal.
- The Balloon unlocked on Level 26 (5c) of Hot Air has the Face of a Chick from Chick flick.
- The Balloon unlocked on Level 26 (5d) has the Face of an Egg from chick flick.
Off the Rails
- The Blue Hot Air Balloons Head appears on some Water Towers
- A Hovering Robot from Toxic Appears sometimes behind a Keep Out sign.
- In the Rubbish Yard Scenario, The Blue Hot Air Balloon appears on a blue Pop Can in the Background.
- The Flies are the Same flies from Feed Me!
- On a Treasure Chest (8a) , Norman Noggin’s (Headcase) head appears on them.
- On some Stones, Norman Noggin’s Head appears on them.
- The Mole from Off the Rails appears as an Enemy.
- The Fly from Feed Me! appears as an Enemy.
- The Green and Blue Troll appear as passengers.
- Heather Stancliffe, Mat Annal (9b), and Lee Nicklen (9c)appear as Bean People.
- The Viking may be a Cameo of Ice Breaker.
- Adam (9d) and Eve (9e) appear as Bean People.
- The Moon from Cheese Dreams appears in the Background.
- The Stary Background is the same Background from Cheese Dreams.
- The Place the player plays on is actually the Planet seen at the bottom of the screen in the Intro and Ending of Cheese Dreams.
- When the Player loses to the Boys, the Boy Captain says “LOL Like playing a Nitrome Video Game”!
- The Octoboss appears on a Neon Sign on the walls (12a)
- Hot Air (Hot Air!)’s Head appears etched in a stone.
- Black Ball (Twang)’s Head appears etched in a stone sometimes.
- Green Troll (Square Meal)’s Head appears etched in a stone sometimes.
Frost Bite 2
- Jack Frost appears frozen in Block of Ice.
- A Magneboy Snowman appears in some levels.
- A Green Troll (Square Meal) Snowman appears in some levels.
- A First Clan Viking (Ice Breaker) appears frozen in a block of ice.
- When the player loses, the lose screen says on the right corner “Skywire Kids ride free”.
- In some levels, a Christmas tree from Gift Wrapped appears.
- The Yeti (Snow Drift) appears frozen in a block of ice sometimes.
- Magneboy is sometimes buried in the ground, and is sometimes reaching up from it.
Final Ninja Zero
- On level 18, when the player have just escaped left of the Force Field Power thing, and they go down a long Drop, and a message from Monty (Dirk Valentine) will be intercepted; saying : “Right Dirk… What? You again?! Get off this channel!”.
- Hot Air (Hot Air!)’s Head appears on a ball
- Black Ball (Twang)’s Head appears on a ball.
- The Green Head from Knuckleheads appears on a ball.
- A Chick from Chick Flick appears on a ball.
- The Moon from Cheese Dreams appears on a ball.
- On level 3-2, a Cat from Twin Shot appears as a Statue.
- The Helmet worn by the Helmet Dark Things have a resemblance to the Helmet worn by the Spartan
- The Hammer is the same hammer used by the Red Clan Viking Leader in Ice Breaker the Red Clan.
- In Level 2-2 the Enemy Commander says “Stop…Hammer Time!” which is also said by the Hammerhead Sharks in Mutiny when the player loses.
- When the enemy Commander (Mentioned Above) is killed, he says “Can’t touch this!”. A reference to the song “Can’t touch this”.
- On the Magic Book, it has the Wizard from Magic Touch.
- The Boulder is the Same Boulder from Double Edged.
- The Maidens have a similar look to the Blue Ladies from Ice Breaker.
- In Cold Storage, the hand of the giant is sometimes seen sticking out of the wall.
- The Flying Worm is actually an enlarged version of DJ (Cave Chaos) – the worm that comes out of MO’s Mouth.
- There are cameos of: Headcase, Off the Rails, Final Ninja, Skywire, Frost Bite, Toxic, Square Meal, Yin Yang, and Dirk Valentine.
- On level 1 and 4, a building in the background looks like the head of a Viking from Ice Breaker.
- The Skeletons when killed fall apart and make a sound like the skeletons when killed in Double Edged.
- On Level 24, the Kitty Cruiser from Rockitty appears parked on the Planet.
Super Feed Me
- In the Background underneath the Greenhouse when the Venus Fly Trap is eating the flies, a Normon Noggin (Headcase) Figurine, Yeti (Snow Drift) Figurine, and the Green Troll (Square Meal) Figurine appear in the Background.
- When the Player’s Character (Yellow Triclopian) dies, the Scream he lets out is the same scream that Kapwowski lets out when he dies.
- The Giant Purple Laser Beam shot by the Omega Dragon (Boss on Level 20) is the same Laser Beam shot by the Big Black Knight (Final Boss in Tiny Castle) in Tiny Castle.
- On the end screen, the Flipside Car can be seen for a brief second. Credit to Bamseper
- A possible Cameo is in the background, a planet in the sky has a strong resemblance to the Moon from Cheese Dreams.
- The Brick platforms are from Rubble Trouble, only sized bigger. Credit to ug5151
- The Green Glowing Trees are the same as the Trees in Double Edged. Credit to Bamseper
- The leaves blowing around on level 10 are the exact leaves that blow around in BC Bow Contest.
- The background when the player is on the Titlescreen and when they are fighting the Worm Serpent (level 8 ) is a recoloured version of the starry background in Cheese Dreams.
- On one level, the player has to cut down to size a planet that is shaped and has a design of the Moon from Cheese Dreams. The moon also makes an appearance in the ending. Credit to Joaquin
- A Guard from Dirk Valentine can be seen in the ground. Credit to Bamseper
- When the cannon is fired, Dirk Valentine’s jump sound can be heard. Credit to Csilvernail
Rubble Trouble Tokyo
- On level 2, one screen has the Superhero from Pixel Pop while the third screen has the monster from level 2 of Pixel Pop. Credit to Leon
- On level 23, a screen reads “Final Ninja Sushi” with the Sushi lunch from Final Ninja between the moving words. The above screen shows Takeshi running and words moving above and below him reading “Final Ninja”.
- Level 30 has a screen with the Off the Rails game on it. Credit to Leon
- Grabbing a 1000 point fruit will make the sound heard when the player completes a level in Steamlands. Credit to Leon
- The First Boss, Insectica Prime, has an almost identical appearance to the Green Sky Serpent in level 2 of Sky Serpents. Credit to Leon
Cameos of Nitrome in non-Nitrome games
- In the Wii Exclusive game Snail Mail, the green enemies in the game are identical to the Green Enemies of Flash Cat. This is likely homage to that the gameplay of the game is very similar to Flash Cat.Credit to Nonhumanoid
- In the Miniclip game Obama’s Alien Defence, one ad on a board is advertising Sketch Star, with an example being an Off the Rails sketch.